Dogs rescued, one person displaced after Greenville fire

GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT)- Two dogs are safe and one person is without a home after a Wednesday night fire.

It happened around 8:00 p.m. on Golden Road.

After an investigation by the Fire Marshal, the fire was ruled accidental. It started at the kitchen stove.

The Red Cross responded and assisted with one displaced occupant. Fire/Rescue crews rescued two dogs from inside the home, and with the assistance of Greenville Police, transported one to the emergency vet. As of last night, both dogs were doing well.

No injuries were reported.

WNCT-TV 9 On Your Side provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s