GREENSBORO, N.C. (WNCT) – After taking championship events out of North Carolina due to HB2, the Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the new locations for eight championships, including the ACC Baseball championship which was scheduled for Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
The new championship locations will be:
- ACC Women’s Soccer Championship, Nov. 4 & 6 – MUSC Health Stadium; Charleston, South Carolina
- ACC Women’s Swimming & Diving/Men’s Diving Championships, Feb. 13-16 (change from original date) – McAuley Aquatic Center; Atlanta, Georgia
- ACC Men’s Swimming Championship, Feb. 27-March 2 (change from original date) – McAuley Aquatic Center; Atlanta, Georgia
- ACC Women’s Golf Championship, April 13-15 (change from original date) – The Reserve Golf Club; Pawley’s Island, South Carolina
- ACC Men’s Golf Championship, April 21-23 – Musgrove Mill Golf Club; Clinton, South Carolina
- ACC Men’s & Women’s Tennis Championships, April 26-30 – Rome Tennis Center at Berry College; Rome, Georgia
- ACC Baseball Championship, May 23-28 – Louisville Slugger Field; Louisville, Kentucky
With the exception of the Georgia Tech Aquatics Center, it is the first time the sites will host an ACC Championship.
The women’s soccer and men’s and women’s tennis championships were originally scheduled to take place in Cary. Men’s and women’s swimming and diving and women’s golf championships had been scheduled to be played in Greensboro.