GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCT) – Five people are facing charges after members of the Goldsboro/Wayne County REACT Team executed numerous search warrants at an area motel.
It happened Saturday at the Serena Inn Motel.
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office said Monday that after months of investigations conducted by both the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office and Goldsboro Police Department, officers received enough information to secure multiple search warrants on at least twelve rooms located at the motel. About 70 officers from the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office, Goldsboro Police Department, Johnston County Sheriff’s Office and the North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement Division assisted in the operation. Once the rooms were secured, searches turned up contraband, including marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, MDMA, and firearms were seized. In additional to the people charged below, eight citations were issued for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, two citations issued for Possession of Marijuana, and one citation for Fictitious Information.
The following individuals were charged at the conclusion of the search of the Serena Inn Motel:
- 20-year-old Jamire Radzon Hines was charged with PWISD Cocaine, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. BOND: $10,000 Secured
- 32-year-old Morris Patrick William was charged with PWISD Marijuana, Felony Possession of Cocaine, Felony Maintaining A Dwelling, Possess Drug Paraphernalia. BOND: $10,000 Secured
- 31-year-old Kimyotta Laterice Williams was charged with PWISD Marijuana, Felony Possession of Cocaine, Felony Maintaining A Dwelling, Possess Drug Paraphernalia. BOND: $5,000 Secured
- 42-year-old Dionco Rolaan Hamilton was charged with Possession of MDMA, Possession of Cocaine, and Possession of Marijuana. BOND: $2,500 Secured
- 23-year-old Ashley Megan Rose was charged with Felony Probation Violation. BOND: $7,500 Secured