Richlands house fire ruled accidental

RICHLANDS, NC (WNCT) – In Onslow County, the fire marshal has determined the cause of a Friday morning fire, which left a family without a home.

He ruled the fire as accidental.

It happened just before 9 in the 800 block of Quail Road in Richlands.

The fire marshal said the homeowner was not there at the time.

The house is considered a total loss.

Three emergency services departments worked for more than 20 minutes to put out the flames.



WNCT-TV 9 On Your Side provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s