JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – ALDI is bringing a new store to Jacksonville.
On Tuesday, Aug. 2, ALDI will be hosting a hiring event to fill Store Associate, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions for its upcoming store.
ALDI said in a new release that it offers generous compensation for its employees, well above the industry standard, and much higher than the national minimum wage. ALDI also offers full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K for staff working at least 25 hours a week.
When: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Where: Hampton Inn and Suites – 1032 Hampton Inn Way, Jacksonville, NC 28546
Positions: • Store Associate – $11.35 per hour
• Shift Manager – $15.35 per hour
• Manager Trainee – $53,350 per year ($22.80 per hour averaging 45 hours per week), with an opportunity to earn $76,500 to $88,000 per year as a Store Manager
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry
• Employees averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
• All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program