JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – Detectives arrested a Jacksonville woman as part of an on-going investigation into pill diversion in the area.
38-year-old Jennifer Lynn Borrero is facing the following charges:
- Trafficking Opium or Heroin (10 counts)
- Manufacturing Schedule II Controlled Substance (3 counts)
- Possession with Intent to Manufacture, Sell, Deliver a Schedule II Controlled Substance (3 counts)
- Selling Schedule II Controlled Substance (3 counts)
- Delivering a Schedule II Controlled Substance (3 counts)
- Maintaining a Vehicle for Controlled Substance
Borrero is at the Onslow County Jail on a $325,000 bond.
Anyone with information about illegal drug activity is asked to contact JPD Investigations Division at 910-938-6405 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards of up to $2,500 for information leading to arrest. Callers to Crime Stoppers are not required to reveal their identities. Information can also be anonymously texted via Text-A-Tip by typing TIP4CSJAX and your message to 274637 (CRIMES)