No injuries in Clubway Drive fire

GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) –  There were no injuries in a Greenville apartment fire on Tuesday.

It happened just after 11 a.m. on Clubway Drive, just off Memorial Drive.

Greenville Fire/Rescue said the fire was contained to the apartment in which the fire started. The fire was ruled accidental after investigators determined it started in the heating unit.

Three occupants were assisted by the Red Cross.

WNCT-TV 9 On Your Side provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s