GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT)- Greenville Fire and Rescue tells 9 On your Side, the Starbucks on Greenville Boulevard has been evacuated after a gas leak.
We spoke with a Starbucks employee who tells us they smelled a gas-like odor earlier Friday evening prompting the call.
All customers of Starbucks and Panera Bread were evacuated from the building.
The evacuation is did not affect customers shopping at the La Promenade Shopping Center.
Both Greenville Police Department and Fire and Rescue were on the scene.
Business is back operating as usual.