Overnight Greenville fire ruled accidental

GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – An overnight fire has been ruled accidental.

It happened around 4:30 a.m. Thursday morning at a building that houses two businesses on Moye Blvd, Jimmy John’s and Regional Finance.

More than 20 fire and EMS personnel with Greenville Fire/Rescue responded to the incident, confining most of the damage to the Regional Finance building. The Fire Marshal determined the fire started because of a faulty water heater inside the finance business.

There were no injuries reported.

Jimmy Johns Fire 2

WNCT-TV 9 On Your Side provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s