Mother and two kids safe after van catches fire in Greenville

GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) –  A mother of two tells 9 On Your Side her van caught fire at the Walmart Neighborhood Market on Stantonsburg Road Wednesday evening.

The woman said she smelled gas coming from her van. When she entered her van, she heard a pop and quickly got out and removed her children.

No one was injured.

Greenville Fire and Rescue responded to the area to assist with putting the fire out.

 

WNCT-TV 9 On Your Side provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s